Monday, December 3, 2012

Gemstone Meaning - White Topaz

White topaz is gorgeous! Some prefer these gemstones over diamonds for their pure sparkle.

Above is a pear-cut white topaz. Wearing white topaz with other gemstones enhances the properties of the other gemstone, making its metaphysical qualities stronger. For example, the last gemstone I blogged about was citrine, so if you had a citrine ring with white topaz accents, you just might be luckier or more likely to get unexpected money because the white topaz makes the citrine more powerful.

5 comments:

  1. Wow I'm doing a report on my birth stone so this helps a little

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to help. There is all kinds of info on the web on gemstone meanings. White topaz is absolutely one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometime i confused to find the best gemstone for me. But now get more information about gemstone meanings. I think Its very good if we combine with gemstone by Zodiac for the perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Balen, that's a great idea. I'll ask an astrologer friend what he knows about it, do some research into it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete